sábado, 6 de agosto de 2011

Sun of China


The sun of China merciless wipe
My skin. It dies of jealousy of my love for
Their lovely daughters. They look to my dark skin
With tender, full of curiosity and, with
A shy desire, want to try
The new that now knock on their doors.
 
When the night comes, I surrender,
I give myself to the Chinese Goddesses, I allow myself to satisfy
Their wishes. Their beautiful eyes promenade in my body, their
Fresh lips like the breeze kisses me and their soft skin touch mine,
And their dark beautiful hair covers us, hiding
That lovely moment. The daughters of China are
Of a beauty of their own, pure mystery, it is something
That charms me, and make me dream.
 
The sun of China refuses to accept their daughters
Exchanging the daylight with the mysteries of
The night. It is difficult for him to understand his daughters tasting
And willing the new.  The Chinese Goddesses, secretly, give way
To their fantasies and  allow them to be invaded by dark bodies.
It is a repressed desire being freed and a mystery stopping being a
A mystery.

                                    *

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O “daqui a pouco”.

Não sou tolo para acreditar no que o “daqui um pouco” está a me contar. A farsa disfarça e  esconde a verdade sobre a qual ela não quer fala...